Your guests are not alone in appreciating a relaxed cook. So you can chat with your guests while cooking, we have made our recirculation cooker hoods so quiet you hardly notice them. Generally, a swishing sound is generated by the noise of the motor itself and the air flow, depending on the level of counterpressure. On ducted models, 50 % of the noise is ducted to the outside. Bosch cooker hoods with the CleanAir module generate up to 3 dB(A) less noise than conventional recirculation systems while offering the same performance.
Serie | 8 Island chimney hood
The island chimney hood: the perfect solution for your cooking island thanks to flexible ceiling mounting.
Thanks to low noise levels you hear: nothing.
The optimum air volume for kitchen of all sizes.
No matter whether you have an open-plan kitchen and living-room or a small, closed-off kitchen. We offer the optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes. Air should be exchanged 6 to 12 times an hour to ensure a consistently pleasant ambience. To do so, the air delivery volume or power of the cooker hood must be appropriate to the room volume.
LED illumination: put your food in the spotlight.
The LED illumination consists of 6 power LEDs with a life cycle of 40,000 hours. At 2.7 hours of operation per day that means around 40 years of service. Thanks to their 890 lux, these LEDs are currently amongst the brightest on the market.
- Island chimney
- 90 cm wide
- Ducted/Recirculating operation
- Recirc. kit or clean air kit
- Top Automatic EE
- Air quality sensor
- Low-lift pushbuttons with 7-segment display
- Electronic via Low-lift pushbuttons with 7-segment display
- 3-stage + 2 intensive
- 6 min.
- 5/10/15 min
- Twin channel high performance fan motor
- 4 x LED 3W
- Metal grease filter, dishwasher safe
- grease- and charcoal filter
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 620 m³/h
Intensive 1000 m³/h
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591:
max. normal use 620 m³/h, intensive 1000 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
Max. normal use: 60 dB(A) re 1 pW sound pressure:46 dB(A)
Intensive: 71 dB(A) re 1 pW (57 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Dimensions exhaust air (HxWxD): 744-924 x 900 x 600 mm
- Dimensions recirculating (HxWxD): 744-1044 x 900 x 600 mm
- Dimensions recirculating with CleanAir module (HxWxD): 812-1044 x 900 x 600 mm
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 120 mm enclosed)
- Power rating: 272 W
- Light Intensity: 888 lux
- Colour Temperature: 3500 K
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Average Energy Consumption: 36.9 kWh/year
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: A
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: C
- Noise min./max. Normal Level: 46/60 dB
|Depth of the product||600 mm|
|Max. air recirculation (m³/h)||400|
|Sound pressure max. normal||46|
|Type of control setting and signalling devices||7-segment display, Low-lift pushbuttons|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Total annual energy consumption||36.9|
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||150 / 120 mm|
|Color chimney||Stainless steel|
|Grease filter material||Washable aluminium|
|Grease filter type||Kassette|
|Material of the body||Stainless steel|
|Material chimney||Stainless steel|
|Number of motors||1|
|Connection rating (W)||272 W|
|Length electrical supply cord (cm)||130 cm|
|Frequency (Hz)||60; 50 Hz|
|Total power of the lamps (W)||12 W|
|Total power of the motors (W)||260 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
* In accordance with the EU-Regulation No 65/2014
Currently there are no scale drawings available.